Ceder Square Dance System BB Forum Index Ceder Square Dance System BB
Helping each other work with CSDS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Abbreviations for calls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ceder Square Dance System BB Forum Index -> Choreography Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NShukayr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Abbreviations for calls Reply with quote

When entering new sequences, do you always hafta key in the entire call name? Is there any way to abbreviate?

Nasser "abbrv is wondrfl" Shukayr
JohnDilley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abbreviations work as well. And you can create your own for calls as well. I don't have the program with me, but I know that with my setup (I create abbreviations as I need them) rlt, la, rlg, wv, sq4 all work for me, I just don't remember which ones I created and which come with the program.
wjs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be helpful to be able to easily see the list of abbreviations for the standard moves whether they were the original set that came with CSDS or abbreviations that you create yourself. You can't do this now can you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ceder Square Dance System BB Forum Index -> Choreography Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: